Vorträge vor der Zeit am ZAS
- 2019. Sloppy Non-Pronominals, Focus, and the representation of Variable Binding. Talk at Linguistics Colloquium, Tel Aviv University, December 26, 2019. <handout>
- Same talk at Linguistics Colloquium, Hebrew University, December 24, 2019.
- 2015. NPIs in existential conditionals: A challenge to the Restrictor theory of conditionals. Talk, Workshop on Negation and Polarity, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, February 2015.
- 2016. A Unified Existential Semantics for Bare Conditionals. (with Moshe E. Bar-Lev). Talk, Sinn und Bedeutung 21, University of Edinburgh, September 4-6, 2016.
- 2016. A Unified Existential Semantics for Bare Conditionals (with Moshe E. Bar-Lev). Poster, NELS 46, UMass Amherst, October 14-16, 2016.
- 2016. Binding, Focus, Extraction. Talk, Southern New England Workshop in Semantics (SNEWS), Brown University, November 2016. <link to handout>
- 2017. Intensional-Functional Relative Clauses with Syntactic Reconstruction (with Ezer Rasin). Talk, Sinn und Bedeutung 22, University of Potsdam, September 7-10, 2017. <link to abstract>
- 2017. Fake Indexicality in Focus (with Nicholas Longenbaugh). Talk, IATL 33, Tel Aviv University, October 15-16, 2017.
- 2017. Features on Bound Pronouns: An Argument for a Semantic Approach (with Nicholas Longenbaugh). Talk, NELS 48, University of Iceland, October 27-29, 2017. <link to handout>
- 2018. Fake Indexicals are Not so Fake: On the Grammar of Variable Binding. Talk, NELS 49, Cornell University, October 5-7, 2018. <link to handout>
- 2019. Fake Indexical Licensing in Relative Clauses is Sensitive to Focus: Implications for the Theory of Binding. Talk, DISCO workshop, Leipzig University, April 16-17, 2019. <link to handout>
- 2020. Relativized Anaphor Agreement Effect (with Rafael Abramovitz). Poster presented at the 94th Annual Meeting of the Linguistic Society of America (LSA), New Orleans, January 2-5, 2020. <link> to abstract
- April 2020. Ellipsis Remnants at the syntax-prosody interface (with Justin Colley). A (virtual) talk at Generative Linguistics in the Old World (GLOW) 43, Berlin, March 31April 3, 2020. <handout
- <poster> of this work presented at 94th Annual Meeting of the Linguistic Society of America (LSA), New Orleans, January 2-5, 2020.
- August 2020. Composing CPs: Evidence from Disjunction and Conjunction (with Tanya Bondarenko). A (virtual) talk at Semantics and Linguistics Theory (SALT) 30, Cornell University, August 2020; Formal Approaches to Slavic Languages (FASL 29), university of Washington, May 2020. <slides>