- 2019 – Constraints on `non-conservative’ measures in varieties of English and Dutch. Talk given at Generative Grammar in the South (GGS 45).
- 2019 – Constraints on `non-conservative’ measures in varieties of English and Dutch. Poster presented at The Linguist’s Workshop: Data, theory, experimental testing. Donostia-San Sebastian.
- 2015 – Deriving the most internal relative reading. Poster presented at Sinn und Bedeutung 20 at the University of Tübingen.
- 2013 – Predicate inversion in the Colloquial Slovenian DP. Paper presented at the 35th Annual Conference of the German Linguistic Society (DGfS 2013).
- 2012 – The particle ta in Colloquial Slovenian. Paper presented at the 21st Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics (FASL 21). University of Indiana, Bloomington.
Other papers and presentations
- The most, the fewest and the least: On the relative readings of quantity superlatives. (Under review). Constraints on `non-conservative’ measures in English. (forthcoming in Making and meaning: Snippets for Uli. Fall 2019)
- 2014 – Getting the most out of an English noun phrase. Ling Lunch talk given at University of Connecticut.
- 2014 – Deriving the most internal relative reading in English. Talk given at the 4th Mid-Atlantic Colloquium of Studies in Meaning (MACSIM 4) at Rutgers University.
- 2013 – Interpretive effects of Predicate Inversion: The syntax and information structure of the nominal copula in Slovenian. Poster presented at the 3rd Mid-Atlantic Colloquium of Studies in Meaning (MACSIM 3) at Johns Hopkins University.